How these testimonials binders save my family.
My mom was hospital virtually 4 times every year. My 3 sisters were having very serious karmic illnesses. For years I didn't talk to my younger brother and sister. After I started practicing in 1986, I tried very hard to rid my family, of disharmony, poverty & karmic illnesses.
My dad died of illness when I was 5, I was born with asthma, which made my parent suffer alot taking care of me. When I was reintroduced to this buddhism, I struggled very hard for kosen rufu hoping to rid our family of the sufferings. I kept reading to find the most effective solutions to our family karma. Trying to create any causes to rid my family of sufferings
Through chanting millions of daimoku, massive shakabuku campaigns, participating in many activties like funeral rites, National Day Parade, Prop Group, mailing articles to members to encourage and help them to overcome their problems, home visitations, developing members faith and consistent offerings.
My family situation gradually improve, but some of the major problems still not persisted.
One day when I shared with a member the testimonials binder, who faced with very serious problems. He kept pestering me to get the originals for him to help members to solve their problems and achieve happiness.
I rejected him a few time, later agreed as he was sincere and was facing 4 serious problems like divorce, daughter problems, business failure & sickness etc.
I was astounded, when I saw how soon he was able to overcome all his problems, after he share or gave members the binders.
I had read thousands of testimonials and talk to hundreds of members, many practice very hard yet didn't solve their problem or not solved it so soon and his whole family members are active and some are leaders in the organisation.
He was able to overcome almost all his problems soon, which was at that time almost impossible, and become a grandfather before 40.
So I followed him to give some copies to members, I was surprised after 16 years, my mom kept asking my younger brother, to practice who was a scholar refused to practice, started to practice, his wife started to practice too and soon they enshrined the gohonzon.
My mom who used to hospitalised 4 times every year, was hospitalised only after one and the half year later, and I was able to communicate with my younger brother and sister again. http://nichirendaishoninbuddhism.blogspot.sg/2014/05/man-who-overcome-divorce-daughter.html#.VBYedueWtn5
Click on picture to enlarge. These testimonials binders were sent to 18 countries through normal mail for kosen rufu. Some of the previous testimonials were taken out and new one were added in.
1. An Amercian starving suicidal dancer, had only 6 weeks to live, was encouraged to pray for his district he take care to grow. His district in the 1960s had only 3 members which is Japanese.
Through constantly quoting the gosho and chanting 3 hours per day and do Shakabuku. The 3 original members became Territory Chief.
Later he married a world famous dancer and both had successful careers together, he extended his life by 30 years, Extracted from the book - Victory in Faith, World Tribune Press - SGI USA 1985
2. A 24 years old divorcee with 2 children, penniless. Chanted 6 and the half hour per day to be a doctor. She chanted to married a music conductor who is a divorcee too and has 2 children. At first he rejected her, later she succeeded in marrying him and has another child. Dawn's Early Light - Experiences of Women in NSA, 1989 - SGI USA
4 A lady who had 3 generations of karmic sufferings. Her grandmother lost her husband in the illness. Her father deserted her family.
Now she chanting to overcome her husband severe traffic accidents which he nearly died. She challenged herself to chant for his chapter to be number one.
|Overcome AIDS and cancer|
She later had a successful marriage and become a successful artist.
|From slow learner to multi awards winner|
He was recognised as "Artist of the Year" by New York Community School.
His poetry was published too. From Seikyo Times
|Mental retardate able to work|
From the book Dawn's Early Light - Experiences of Women in NSA, 1989
|Man alive with stomach and one lung destroyed by cancer|
Mystically he alive even without a stomach and a lung.
|30 percent of his brain were drained out during a severe traffic accident|
His mom replied he chanted more daimoku then studying. Published by SGI Taiwan which translated from Japanese Exp
13. Overcome severe family mental illness and later became numerous properties owner.
|Lady home protected been washed away by heavy typhoon|
|Photographer who traveled to more then 100 countries|
22. Young boy with a group of children when to play in a play. With a sudden eerie sound all the children run away. All the children died except this young boy possibly possessed by demons. From
When to many doctors without success. Later took drugs and dropout from school. Mom took him to see a doctor, said that his son was wasted.
|Dropout, drug addicted and possesed by demons|
Later through sincere and vigorous practice overcome all odds married a school principal and succeed in life. Eternal Aurora Published by Soka Association of Singapore
27. Whole family 36 members overcome disharmony, practice together happily. Published by SGI Taiwan
|Deaf-mute succeed in life|
|Fisherman one year has only one month to fish|
|Born unable to walk|
Spring had came to the family. Succeed to be a doctor married bear a few children and able to drive.
Published by SGI Taiwan
41. Young lady with near blindness and arthritic condition, went to seek guidance. Was asked to set the only prayer that is to pray for the members she take care happiness and able to overcome all their problems.
Puzzled by the advice, it is she who suffering the illness. Went to kaikan everyday to pray for her members happiness and able to overcome all their problems.
|Setting the right prayers to overcome her obstacles in life|
45. From Rubber Tapper to Property Manager. As young school dropout had little money, chanted for to make offering of M$3000. Mystically some of his debtors paid him back the money.
|From Rubber Tapper to Property Manager|
Through his earnest daimoku and developing the Youth Division. Someone introduce him a job as a property agent later he was promoted to a Property Manager drawing around 5 figure income and married a oversea graduate. From the book Creative Energy by SGI Malaysia
|From humble background WD with his 2 children got honours and another 2 got masters from scholarships|
Sims Lye Pheng Clementi Chapter Published by SSA Sun of All Seasons Two page 150, 2007
|From gangster to professor|
63. Lady from humble background to sincere practice, brought 2 children with honours and another 2 with masters through scholarships.
Important passages of gosho: http://gosho-passages.blogspot.sg/
Later run a successful business, bored 3 children and become a grandfather.
To be update & continue...
The most amazing experiences of the world https://www.dropbox.com/s/ajsq6j3bbn71mib/AmazingTestimonialBook(cover).pdf?dl=0